Do you want to find out why riders like Carl Hester, Jonelle Price and Sir William Fox Pitt use these stirrups?? We can offer trails for up to 14 days.
How the trail works:
- You pay for the stirrups as you would if placing an order.
- Postage is charged at £8.50 for these and will be delivered by DHL or another courier service
- You are responsible for returning these stirrups and would advise that they are sent via recorded delivery or courier service so that they can be tracked as we can only refund once we have received them back.
- Once returned we can either: Refund the cost of the stirrups or should you wish to place your order for a bespoke pair then no further money is owed. Please Note: We can only refund the cost if they have been returned to us in the same condition as you receive them. (A small charge maybe payable should these not be returned in the same condition)We would advise that you send them back via a courier service as we can only refund you once we have received them back
Please Note that should the stirrups not be returned to us within 21 days of you receiving them then no refund will be available.
The perfect match between technological innovation and rider need to create the best stirrups specifically designed for riding (according to a study by the Sport-Contrôle research company) which:
- absorb vibration and reduce fatigue to the joints
- reduce wear and tear on the muscles
- promote a good saddle position
- adapt to your style of riding (stirrups can be personalised for each discipline) and your needs
FLEX-ON offers you much more than a just range of stirrups – it provides unequalled performance and comfort whatever your discipline and whatever your goals.
According to a Sport Control study in 2012, Flex-On stirrups were demonstrated to be the best suited to equestrian sports: they absorb vibrations in the different joints, reduce the burden of muscle work either to help the position in the saddle or to help riders protect themselves against vibrations.